Netflix app?

Mentor

Netflix app?

Does anyone know if there is or is going to be a Netflix app for the android phones?

Message 1 of 4

Re: Netflix app?

Rumor has it one is being developed and I seem to remember reading a article about Netflix hiring android developers so I would say a definite maybe.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s positions, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 4
Master

This would be neat, but you'd probably have to control how much time/how long you've been watching your movie/video. You wouldn't want to be going over your data plan allowment, therefore, resulting in extra data charges on your bill.

If you were to use this application frequently, I would subscribe to the 2GB data plan. If you have the grandfathered Unlimited Data, then you're all set. Smiley Wink

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 3 of 4

Presumably it would work over wi-fi, which would help control data use.  It would still be something to be careful with, though.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s positions, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 4
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Find the Unlimited Plan that works best for you at our Knowledge Sharing Session: Whole Lotta' Data Going On on Wed. 6/28 from 1-4pm ET / noon-3pm CT / 10am-1pm PT!

Find out the very latest about the new iPad Pros!

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support