Posted Oct 19, 2010
6:49:32 PM
Netflix app?

Does anyone know if there is or is going to be a Netflix app for the android phones?

Does anyone know if there is or is going to be a Netflix app for the android phones?

Netflix app?

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 19, 2010 6:53:52 PM
(0)
Guru

Rumor has it one is being developed and I seem to remember reading a article about Netflix hiring android developers so I would say a definite maybe.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s positions, strategies or opinions.

Rumor has it one is being developed and I seem to remember reading a article about Netflix hiring android developers so I would say a definite maybe.

Re: Netflix app?

2 of 4 (944 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 20, 2010 4:18:35 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

This would be neat, but you'd probably have to control how much time/how long you've been watching your movie/video. You wouldn't want to be going over your data plan allowment, therefore, resulting in extra data charges on your bill.

If you were to use this application frequently, I would subscribe to the 2GB data plan. If you have the grandfathered Unlimited Data, then you're all set. :smileywink:

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

This would be neat, but you'd probably have to control how much time/how long you've been watching your movie/video. You wouldn't want to be going over your data plan allowment, therefore, resulting in extra data charges on your bill.

If you were to use this application frequently, I would subscribe to the 2GB data plan. If you have the grandfathered Unlimited Data, then you're all set. :smileywink:

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

3 of 4 (828 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 20, 2010 6:00:30 PM
(0)
Guru

Presumably it would work over wi-fi, which would help control data use.  It would still be something to be careful with, though.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s positions, strategies or opinions.

Presumably it would work over wi-fi, which would help control data use.  It would still be something to be careful with, though.

4 of 4 (817 Views)