Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Apr 27, 2012
10:05:11 PM
View profile
Need to suspend phone service and bill while deployed

ok so I need some help suspending my phone so while i'm currently deployed. i can't use it so it would be better to just suspend it till i get back because right now i'm spending 128$ for no reason. i don't have a really good way of calling the help line so i thought i could make use of the forum. the only thing i found in my account choices where a suspend but it keeps charging me which i don't understand how that makes any sense but whatever. any help would be appreciated. i can email my orders if need be. 

ok so I need some help suspending my phone so while i'm currently deployed. i can't use it so it would be better to just suspend it till i get back because right now i'm spending 128$ for no reason. i don't have a really good way of calling the help line so i thought i could make use of the forum. the only thing i found in my account choices where a suspend but it keeps charging me which i don't understand how that makes any sense but whatever. any help would be appreciated. i can email my orders if need be. 

Need to suspend phone service and bill while deployed

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 28, 2012 2:10:01 AM
(0)
Mentor
Hey there gdoran0287, I apologize about that issue! Could you please have a look at this article here http://www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp?sid=KB102788&cv=820&_requestid=1013383#fbid=HrnY5ceI8cB and let us know if that helps resolve your issue? Let us know if you need anything else!

Thank you!
Hey there gdoran0287, I apologize about that issue! Could you please have a look at this article here http://www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp?sid=KB102788&cv=820&_requestid=1013383#fbid=HrnY5ceI8cB and let us know if that helps resolve your issue? Let us know if you need anything else!

Thank you!

Re: Need to suspend phone service and bill while deployed

2 of 2 (551 Views)