Wireless Forums

Posted May 2, 2011
5:58:25 AM
Need help with music player on my AT&T Captivate Smartphone

I just got an AT&T Captivate (android)  Samsung Smartphone.   I want to use the music player app to listen to audio books, and I am having a hard time figuring out how to use it.   Is there a detailed guide to its features?

One thing I need to be able to do is to save my place, so that I can start again where I left off, but I haven't been able to find a reliable way to do that.

Finally,  is there is a simple MP3 player app available that has that feature?

I just got an AT&T Captivate (android)  Samsung Smartphone.   I want to use the music player app to listen to audio books, and I am having a hard time figuring out how to use it.   Is there a detailed guide to its features?

One thing I need to be able to do is to save my place, so that I can start again where I left off, but I haven't been able to find a reliable way to do that.

Finally,  is there is a simple MP3 player app available that has that feature?

Need help with music player on my AT&T Captivate Smartphone

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 5, 2011 2:34:31 PM
(0)
Teacher

I had the same issue with listening to audiobooks, especially if the book was a single large mp3. You need an audio player that can "bookmark". I tried several of the free ones available on the Android Market, and the one I settled on was Astro Player. It is a little quirky with the bookmarking, but it works, and it's free.:smileyhappy:

I had the same issue with listening to audiobooks, especially if the book was a single large mp3. You need an audio player that can "bookmark". I tried several of the free ones available on the Android Market, and the one I settled on was Astro Player. It is a little quirky with the bookmarking, but it works, and it's free.:smileyhappy:

Re: Need help with music player on my AT&T Captivate Smartphone

2 of 2 (377 Views)