Need answer immediately please!

Contributor

Need answer immediately please!

Ok so on my GoPhone plan I am currently using the 10c Plan. I went online and added $4.99 to my account and purchased the texting package that consists of 200 texts for a month. I check my balance and it says $0.00. I assumed that they would have let me kept my $4.99 for calls aswell as the 200 texts I paid for but that is obviously not the case.

So my question is, if I purchase the 500mb data plan at $25.00 a month will they let me keep the $25.00 or just take it and give me 500mb of data?
Message 1 of 4 (538 Views)
Tutor

Re: Need answer immediately please!

just go with virgin mobile, they're way better than ATT.

Unlimited DATA and TEXT with 350 minutes for 25 dollars under SPRINT's network.  same coverage same service.

I have two friends that have it and they love it.  screw ATT

Message 2 of 4 (534 Views)
Highlighted
Master

JEZiFiCATiON wrote:
Ok so on my GoPhone plan I am currently using the 10c Plan. I went online and added $4.99 to my account and purchased the texting package that consists of 200 texts for a month. I check my balance and it says $0.00. I assumed that they would have let me kept my $4.99 for calls aswell as the 200 texts I paid for but that is obviously not the case.

So my question is, if I purchase the 500mb data plan at $25.00 a month will they let me keep the $25.00 or just take it and give me 500mb of data?
Well, think about it... If you are purchasing a feature package, don't you think AT&T would want the money? Smiley Wink Unless you have other money in your account, the $25.00 would be subtracted and your balance would remain at $0.00. In exchange, you would then have the 500MB data package to use.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 3 of 4 (521 Views)
Scholar

Unless of course you plan to do anything online...data speeds for Virgin is absolutely the worst. It might be unlimited but seeing how slow the data speeds are, you'll definitely not want to use it...

On the flip-side, I have several coworkers who have Virgin and use it as a hotspot and they all hate it (speed issues, too) but it's a much cheaper alternative than paying $80/month...

And definitely NOT the same service nor coverage. I've been in places where I would get no service where my coworker's Evo 4G gets full bars. Yes, I know Virgin is owned by Sprint or uses their towers but it's definitely not the same quality, at least not from experience.

Message 4 of 4 (502 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.