Need Contact Info for AT&T for Bill Dispute

Contributor

Need Contact Info for AT&T for Bill Dispute

Hello,

I am looking for contact info to mail or email AT&T with a billing dispute. We were sharged an early termination fee even though we had earlier been told by 4 separate AT&T reps that there would be no charge. What a way to return to the states from serving overseas. Everything sound slike "bait and switch." The online "chat" rep was unhelpful and rude. And the AT&T site has no info other than a phone number. However, I don't have the time to call. Can anyone help. Thank you. Tom

Message 1 of 7 (5,533 Views)
Master

Re: Need Contact Info for AT&T for Bill Dispute

AT&T Corporate E-mail: http://www.corp.att.com/contact/forms/inquiries.html

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 2 of 7 (5,527 Views)
Contributor

Thanks WB. I'll keep my fingers crossed that they fix my bill.

Message 3 of 7 (5,526 Views)
Master

twahk wrote:

Thanks WB. I'll keep my fingers crossed that they fix my bill.

You're welcome, and good luck!

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 4 of 7 (5,523 Views)
Master

If not then you have Arbitration:

How to Commence an Arbitration Under AT&T's Current Arbitration Provision
What Is Arbitration?
What if I am not satisfied with the resolution AT&T offers me for a problem I am experiencing?
Arbitration Agreement: (1) AT&T and you agree to arbitrate all disputes and claims between us.
Where can I download a copy of a Notice Form and an Arbitration Initiation Form?
Where can I download a copy of a Notice Form and an Arbitration Initiation Form?
Message 5 of 7 (5,517 Views)
Contributor

Wow, thanks for that info. All this over a termination fee for my family's third line for my elderly father. I had been advised by 4 AT&T reps that I was clear of my contract terms and free to switch, even my father's line that had been added after my line and my wife's. When I terminated, my line was fine and so was my wife's, but they had a charge for my dad.

Thanks for the consumer info above. We'll see what happens.

Message 6 of 7 (5,514 Views)
Master

Each line had its own contract.  So you have to check each line individually for each lines contract end date.

Are you sure you made it clear that you were wanting to check the contract end date of each/all the lines on the account and not just yours?

You would have been able to check yourself using the online account manager (note if your accounts was terminate this will not work for you but added for the reference of others):

When does my contract end?
You can view your contract end date by following these instructions: 1.

How much did they charge you for the ETF (wondering how long he was still considered in contract)?

Message 7 of 7 (5,500 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.