National roll out starts mid April

[ Edited ]
Here is the PR.
Message Edited by guandalf on 03-24-2010 04:04:50 PM
Message 1 of 18 (2,816 Views)
Scholar

Re: National roll out starts mid April

Bill48105 wrote:

What happens if you power it up in valid location, wait for it to work then move it to new location while keeping it powered up during transport while plugged into UPS battery backup? Smiley Very Happy

routinely the device performs a location check, even without having a power cycle.  Smiley Wink

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s positions, strategies or opinions.
Message 16 of 18 (1,210 Views)
Mentor

Kinda assumed such but your post said on power up so figured I'd ask Smiley Wink

Message 17 of 18 (1,198 Views)
Highlighted
Contributor

Anyone have an idea when the rest of southwest Montana (besides Missoula) will be authorized for MicroCell? We have a home south of Cameron in the Madison Valley with no AT&T coverage at our property - the cell tower is blocked by a hill. The Verizon version works like a champ but we prefer not to switch off of AT&T. I thought the Alltel purchase was complete (Bozeman, north of us, already has AT&T stores). Anyone have a feel for how long it will take for the company to update the "authorized" zip codes in their systems???
Message 18 of 18 (208 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.