NOT RECIEVING TEXT MESSAGES, PLEASE HELP!

NOT RECIEVING TEXT MESSAGES, PLEASE HELP!

For the past i would say 3 to 4 days something has been wrong with the text messaging on my phone.  I have LG Neon, with unlimited talk and text.  Im not recieving any of my Twitter messages, although i have checked the Twitter website and it is turned on for me to recieve them.  Also im not recieving mobile alerts from other sites i am signed up to.  People have even sent me SMS messages and i either never get them or when i reply they never recieve my reply.  I end up having to sign into Yahoo/AIM etc... on my phone to text with someone because my text are not being recieved and they are not getting my responses.  Some i do get, but i hardly get any anymore.  IDK what is going on, and idk why when i seldomly get a text and reply the person never gets my response.  Can someone please help me?  Is AT&T having a issue right now?  IDK what to do....its very frustrating.  Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.  Smiley Sad

Message 1 of 3

Re: NOT RECIEVING TEXT MESSAGES, PLEASE HELP!

Someone else with the same problem, so it's obviously not device or region specific.

Message 2 of 3
Employee

Re: NOT RECIEVING TEXT MESSAGES, PLEASE HELP!

there is almost never a country wide issue. probably need a new SIM. Pop yours into a different phone, if the issue follows the SIM replace it.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 3
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Find the Unlimited Plan that works best for you at our Knowledge Sharing Session: Whole Lotta' Data Going On on Wed. 6/28 from 1-4pm ET / noon-3pm CT / 10am-1pm PT!

Find out the very latest about the new iPad Pros!

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support