NOT RECIEVING TEXT MESSAGES, PLEASE HELP!

Highlighted

NOT RECIEVING TEXT MESSAGES, PLEASE HELP!

For the past i would say 3 to 4 days something has been wrong with the text messaging on my phone.  I have LG Neon, with unlimited talk and text.  Im not recieving any of my Twitter messages, although i have checked the Twitter website and it is turned on for me to recieve them.  Also im not recieving mobile alerts from other sites i am signed up to.  People have even sent me SMS messages and i either never get them or when i reply they never recieve my reply.  I end up having to sign into Yahoo/AIM etc... on my phone to text with someone because my text are not being recieved and they are not getting my responses.  Some i do get, but i hardly get any anymore.  IDK what is going on, and idk why when i seldomly get a text and reply the person never gets my response.  Can someone please help me?  Is AT&T having a issue right now?  IDK what to do....its very frustrating.  Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.  Smiley Sad

Message 1 of 3 (601 Views)

Re: NOT RECIEVING TEXT MESSAGES, PLEASE HELP!

Someone else with the same problem, so it's obviously not device or region specific.

Message 2 of 3 (499 Views)
Employee

Re: NOT RECIEVING TEXT MESSAGES, PLEASE HELP!

there is almost never a country wide issue. probably need a new SIM. Pop yours into a different phone, if the issue follows the SIM replace it.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 3 (482 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.