NEW ACCESS ID does NOT WORK!!!!!!!!! no access to my wireless account for 21 DAYS NOW!!!!

NEW ACCESS ID does NOT WORK!!!!!!!!! no access to my wireless account for 21 DAYS NOW!!!!

DO NOT CREATE A NEW ACCESS ID! ATT CANNOT FIX THE BUG LINKING WIRELESS TO UVERSE! UNABLE TO GET ANYONE THAT KNOWS WHAT THE FIX IS AND I CANNOT REVIEW MY DATA USAGE, MY ACCOUNT INFO, ANYTHING IN MY WIRELESS ACCOUNT!!!!!!!!

Message 1 of 13 (3,285 Views)
Expert

Re: NEW ACCESS ID does NOT WORK!!!!!!!!! no access to my wireless account for 21 DAYS NOW!!!!

no need to shout, if thereis a problem pretty sure they will fix it, sometimes errors are very difficult to find especially if they cannot replicate them to trace the problem. Software design and coders are humans also

have 3 services linked for billing with att, while the bill is combined, each service is access seperately with it's own access id, not one id for all three. the last one for internet access at a home office was created about 2 weeks ago becasue cable internet was not avaialble there. can still access all the information.

Message 3 of 13 (3,283 Views)

Re: NEW ACCESS ID does NOT WORK!!!!!!!!! no access to my wireless account for 21 DAYS NOW!!!!

how about a phone call or text to tell me what is happening? They have my number LOL

Message 4 of 13 (3,282 Views)

I'd be happy to cancel my access iD and just have my old access to wireless using my phone number... Guess what, after creating a universal access ID, the old wireless login is disabled until you link it to the new universal access id. ATT wont even delete my access ID so i could log in the old way, it was so easy. Now im in this limbo, I upgraded my account to have tethering for my tablet. Lost my unlimited plan for a 4gb plan and I have no idea how much I've used the last 20 days???? could be 1gb could be 20gb with $10 per gb over 4..... Only I CANNOT LOG IN TO CHECK MY USEAGE?!?!?!  Very frusterated!

Message 5 of 13 (3,281 Views)

You obviously have not fallen victim to the Universal Access ID promotion.. Good! Wait until they fix the bugs in the system....
Message 6 of 13 (3,278 Views)

NO Customer Support!!!

I've tried to link my wireless account to my new access ID since 1-21-2012 ..... today is 2-11-2012!!! I still cannot access my wireless account! Anyone else with this problem? I cannot even find live support on att.com anymore. my livechat is not showing up! only this automated system that takes me in circles.... waste of time!!!! Ive wasted over 30 hours of my time with customer service on this issue. I'm very frusterated. I'm looking at verizon wireless.... may switch? I spend almost $300 a month on wireless service with ATT and I guess i am NOT a valued customer? PLEASE POST IF YOU HAVE SIMILAR EXPERIENCE...

Message 2 of 13 (3,281 Views)
Contributor

Re: NEW ACCESS ID does NOT WORK!!!!!!!!! No access to my wireless account for 21 DAYS NOW!!!!

I'm right there with you.  I've tried I don't know how many times and still can't see my usage.  I've called cust. serv. They told me everything I was doing and it should work. IT DOES NOT WORK>> I have tried for days to see my usage and I can't tell what I have used.  I've never had this much trouble in all my life with signing in and I'm 61 years old.  I have auto pay and didn't know there was a charge for TONE download.  REALLY I don't download anything. I wasn't even getting a paper copy. Boy did I have that changed. Can someone please tell me what to do.  I even tried registering again.  I must have confused the system.  COME ON AT&T simplify your usage of viewing the bill.  HELP SOMEONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 7 of 13 (3,216 Views)
Contributor

Re:Can't change my Yahoo sbcglobal pass word to my e-mail account for 4 days now!!!

Last Thursday I was at my business sending and answering e-mails when I was Knocked off line. I could not get back on my sbcglobal.net account through Yahoo. Over four years ago I terminated my AT&T land line because they did not serve the area where my new business was located. 

When I try to sign in, Yahoo rejects the password and there is no way to reset it. I/ve spend countless hours talking to Yahoo. They say it is ATT/s problem. Att Says it's yahoo/s problem. So I have no e-mail communication for 4 days, no access even to my e-mail address book to inform them of the trouble. 

Message 8 of 13 (3,209 Views)
Former Community Manager

Re: NO Customer Support!!!

Will those of you who are still having issues accessing your account please send me a private message with thefollowing info?

your name:

account number:

good number to reach you:

best time to call:

To send a private message, you can either click on the link in this message or click on the little blue envelope in the upper right hand corner, click "compose new message" and type my username in the "Send To" field.

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Message 9 of 13 (3,181 Views)
Tutor

Re: Re:Can't change my Yahoo sbcglobal pass word to my e-mail account for 4 days now!!!

You need to get a temporary password, either from chat, phone or the link, and you must reset that password at att.com not att.net
Message 10 of 13 (3,108 Views)
Tutor

Re: NEW ACCESS ID does NOT WORK!!!!!!!!! No access to my wireless account for 21 DAYS NOW!!!!

If you have created an actual Access ID, you need to link your wireless to that. After you have logged in, there should be a link account hyperlink. Pick any of them, Then put in your wireless number as the Member ID, if your password doesn't work, use the forgot password link right there and have one texted to you.
Message 11 of 13 (2,881 Views)
Tutor

You don't link Wireless to U-verse, you link wireless to the Access ID. First make sure you can login to your wireless account by putting that in as the ID on the att.com homepage. If you remember your password (and the system doesn't lock you out for giggles) then after you have logged out and logged in with your Access ID, you can click any of the "Link Account" links and use your cell number for the account/member ID.
Message 12 of 13 (2,881 Views)
Tutor

Each service does not have it's own Access ID. You need to create an Access ID and link all your services to that. Just make sure before you try linking the services to the access ID, that you have all the account numbers, customer codes, and passwords.
Message 13 of 13 (2,881 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.