My phone has been having problems....

Contributor

My phone has been having problems....

My Samsung Propel that I got last year has been having strange problems, it freezes up for 30 mins to a few hours and has random spazing moments where it flashes, and it shuts off on its own and sometimes doesn't charge or send a message and calling sometimes doesn't work. I haven't done anything to the phone but I know I don't want the propel again. I want to get a different Samsung phone because the propel for me has never been working right ever since I got it new. One of my friends has the Samsung Jack and she has never had an issue with it, she loves it and when I use it I love it to, its so easy to use. Is it possible for me to get the Samsung Jack instead of a new Samsung Propel?

Message 1 of 2 (861 Views)
Highlighted
Expert

Re: My phone has been having problems....

KayCee53 wrote:

My Samsung Propel that I got last year has been having strange problems, it freezes up for 30 mins to a few hours and has random spazing moments where it flashes, and it shuts off on its own and sometimes doesn't charge or send a message and calling sometimes doesn't work. I haven't done anything to the phone but I know I don't want the propel again. I want to get a different Samsung phone because the propel for me has never been working right ever since I got it new. One of my friends has the Samsung Jack and she has never had an issue with it, she loves it and when I use it I love it to, its so easy to use. Is it possible for me to get the Samsung Jack instead of a new Samsung Propel?

You wopuld ahve to call the warranty department from another phone at 1-800-801-1101 and ask them, or if you are out of warranty and have insurance then you would ahve to call them and ask them, if you dont ahve either then you would have to purchase the other phone on your own.

Message 2 of 2 (844 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.