Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jun 18, 2012
10:37:20 AM
View profile
My microcell drops calls after about 10 minutes

I have had a micro cell for just under a year.  After getting it configured, I had problems with dropped calls, especially on my HTC Inspire.  I called and had the microcell exchanged.  Still had the same issues.  I had the Inspire exchanged.  Still had the same problems.  I turned the automatic hand-out setting off.  Still having the same issues.

This happens on all of our phones.  Has anyone solved this sort of problem?

I have made repeated calls to the help desk and to my local store, but they all have me repeat all of the steps I have already taken.

The good news is that my contract ends with AT&T in April, and my wife and kids (separate plan) are no longer under contract, so if we cannot solve, we only have to deal with AT&T for another 9 mos.

Any suggestions would be appreciated

I have had a micro cell for just under a year.  After getting it configured, I had problems with dropped calls, especially on my HTC Inspire.  I called and had the microcell exchanged.  Still had the same issues.  I had the Inspire exchanged.  Still had the same problems.  I turned the automatic hand-out setting off.  Still having the same issues.

This happens on all of our phones.  Has anyone solved this sort of problem?

I have made repeated calls to the help desk and to my local store, but they all have me repeat all of the steps I have already taken.

The good news is that my contract ends with AT&T in April, and my wife and kids (separate plan) are no longer under contract, so if we cannot solve, we only have to deal with AT&T for another 9 mos.

Any suggestions would be appreciated

My microcell drops calls after about 10 minutes

0 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments