Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Apr 24, 2012
10:35:28 PM
View profile
My ipod touch 2nd gen Won't connect to my at&t 2wire Uverse modems wifi.

i have changed all the settings to the default. noting that a few months back my brother had a 3rd gen that connected fine. when i type in the password it pops up saying "unable to connect to network" and the onyl option is to dismiss. i have updated it fully restored it. the ipod is NOT jail broken so yeah and i have been searching EVERYWHERE for a way to fix this.

i have changed all the settings to the default. noting that a few months back my brother had a 3rd gen that connected fine. when i type in the password it pops up saying "unable to connect to network" and the onyl option is to dismiss. i have updated it fully restored it. the ipod is NOT jail broken so yeah and i have been searching EVERYWHERE for a way to fix this.

My ipod touch 2nd gen Won't connect to my at&t 2wire Uverse modems wifi.

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 25, 2012 5:12:36 AM
(0)
Guru

Have you tried the Apple support page? There are multiple threads concerning this problem.

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4199

zyraedits wrote:

Have you tried the Apple support page? There are multiple threads concerning this problem.

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4199

zyraedits wrote:

Re: My ipod touch 2nd gen Won't connect to my at&t 2wire Uverse modems wifi.

2 of 3 (789 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 26, 2012 4:22:41 PM
(0)
Contributor
yeah nothing worked
yeah nothing worked

Re: My ipod touch 2nd gen Won't connect to my at&t 2wire Uverse modems wifi.

3 of 3 (755 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments