Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Aug 2, 2011
1:59:31 PM
My internet wont work ): ???

I recently bought and lg thrive, and i have the $50 monthly unlimited plan (go phone). I can use my internet with wifi perfectly fine, but for some reason i cant get it to work on its own..even when i have veryyy good service. im not sure if i just havent done something that i need to so it will work, or if theres really a problem. HELP?

I recently bought and lg thrive, and i have the $50 monthly unlimited plan (go phone). I can use my internet with wifi perfectly fine, but for some reason i cant get it to work on its own..even when i have veryyy good service. im not sure if i just havent done something that i need to so it will work, or if theres really a problem. HELP?

My internet wont work ): ???

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 3, 2011 9:43:29 AM
(0)
Professor
Edited by ilikewireless on Aug 3, 2011 at 9:45:56 AM

I am interested in the answer too. For now you can check your settings to see if 3G data is ON.

I am interested in the answer too. For now you can check your settings to see if 3G data is ON.

Re: My internet wont work ): ???

[ Edited ]
2 of 3 (929 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 5, 2011 9:51:32 PM
(0)
Professor
Edited by ilikewireless on Aug 5, 2011 at 9:59:05 PM

ne1ws2om8e wrote:

The $50 monthly unlimited plan is not for smartphone data use.

With prepaid smartphones, data plans are separate from Talk or Talk and Text. Data use is never on a pay-per-use basis. Since you want to use cellular radio data, you have to get a data plan.

ne1ws2om8e wrote:

The $50 monthly unlimited plan is not for smartphone data use.

With prepaid smartphones, data plans are separate from Talk or Talk and Text. Data use is never on a pay-per-use basis. Since you want to use cellular radio data, you have to get a data plan.

Re: My internet wont work ): ???

[ Edited ]
3 of 3 (898 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments