My iPhone 4S SHIPPED!

Scholar

My iPhone 4S SHIPPED!

I can't wait to have it. I was scared after what the boards were saying. So relieved and excited.
Message 1 of 41
Explorer

Re: My iPhone 4S SHIPPED!

Shipping via Fed Ex however the Tracking number given by ATT does not show up on Fed Ex site yet. I called Fed Ex and was told they have it and are holding it until the 13th, but she said it does not show if it is overnight shipping or not.

Message 16 of 41

You can check if it's being shipped by UPS by following the instructions at TUAW:

http://www.tuaw.com/2011/10/11/your-iphone-4s-may-have-already-shipped-heres-how-to-check/

ramaddil wrote:

I got 2 Phones one for me and my wife one shipped UPS and the other FEDEX with no tracking numbers yet on either  one.

Message 17 of 41
Teacher

What does it mean when the STATUS shows "In Progress" but I have a tracking number.  Can I assume it just means UPS hasn't picked up the package yet?

Message 18 of 41

i ordered a white 32gb and a white 64 gb, the white 64gb has a tracking number and the white 32gb (which is the one for me) has not shipped yet either. i will have a fit if i get one but not the other!
Message 19 of 41
Contributor

My order status still says "Pending Shipment" and it's killing me. I check it about 10 times a day waiting for a tracking number!! I ordered mine at 5am on 10/7/11. Why is it taking so long to get a tracking number????

Message 20 of 41
Scholar

kateelgiar wrote:

My order status still says "Pending Shipment" and it's killing me. I check it about 10 times a day waiting for a tracking number!! I ordered mine at 5am on 10/7/11. Why is it taking so long to get a tracking number????

Lolz, I'm doing the same thing!Smiley Happy

Message 21 of 41
Mentor

My Iphone 4S shipped on 10/11.  ETA is 10/14.  I have UPS tracking number but UPS site has no record yet.  This is awesome.  I was expecting the phone in two weeks. 

Message 22 of 41
Explorer

Always Bet on Black!

Message 23 of 41
Teacher

mine too says shipped and there is a UPS tracking number, which doesnt show more information it says unavailable. So i guess it will be updated soon.  I thought it should be fedex as it says unless you are a UPS employee you will get it from FedEX .. maybe they had some contractual agreements and UPS is also giving cheaper shipping to att.

Message 24 of 41
Teacher

sorry correction .. mine still says in process , and 0 shipped, but i have a tracking number.

Message 25 of 41
Teacher

so how do yo know if this is the ETA? if the UPS info has not been updated?

Message 26 of 41
Contributor

So I've been frantically checking my order status the past few days (like everyone else), checking for any signs of hope. I'm going out of town this weekend and I would love to have my 4S by then! I checked this morning and mine is officially shipped! Mine says the ship date was "10/9/2011"...does this mean it actually shipped out on Sunday/Monday? Because I would love to have it before the actual 14th (if that's even possible!).

- Raleigh

Message 27 of 41

argh, mine still says "in progress" "pending shipment" , no tracking , no charge to my account yet. But it has gone from qty backordered from 1 to 0 , so I guess thats SOME progress lol.

Message 28 of 41
Contributor

Maybe I missed the bus but i order on OCT 8 and it still says "Pre-Order" I hope I can get it shipped by next week
Message 29 of 41
Teacher

No - It just means that is when the label was printed.  I do think we will recieve our phones on Friday though.

Message 30 of 41
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support