Helpful Links

My iPhone 4S SHIPPED!

Scholar

My iPhone 4S SHIPPED!

I can't wait to have it. I was scared after what the boards were saying. So relieved and excited.
Message 1 of 41
Tutor

Re: My iPhone 4S SHIPPED!

Still backordered here. Ordered was placed in-store as soon as they opened on the 7th. I don't know what the hold-up is.

Message 31 of 41
Scholar

is anyone actually able to see shipping progress from UPS yet?

Message 32 of 41
Contributor

Ditto here, got a tracking # for UPS but no info yet...

Message 33 of 41
Scholar

i wonder if they have actually been put on the truck or if they are moving yet.
Message 34 of 41
Mentor

YIPPEE I just checked mine and my iphone just shipped via UPS. I checked the tracking number and no info for me yet. I will check again later today. I hope I am lucky and it is a one day shipping instead of a two day. I heard that happened last year people got it a day early. I can just feel the excitement from the board. We are all grinning with joy and so excited. This is my very first iphone! My last apple technology I bought was a 5th generation ipod classic 32g. It still works but the screen is broken. I can still transfer all of my movies, tv shows, and music to my iphone. I SO HAPPY Smiley Very Happy

Message 35 of 41
Contributor

I, too, received a tracking number for UPS but their site shows no status on the tracking number.

Message 36 of 41
Tutor

Please tell me you were eligible for upgrades with all those lol. otherwise ouch.
Message 37 of 41
Mentor

AT&T just sent me an email saying my iphone has been shipped! Also I found out was the UPS tracking codes mean and accoring to the codes I should get it tomorrow by 4pm. But I dunno...we'll have to see. I will soo post something if I do get it tomorrow. Also the tracking numbers may not update in time before we get our phones because the system kinda slow.

Message 38 of 41
Voyager

I ordered 3 Phones

16 BLK

16 WHT

64 BLK

2 ARE SHOWING TO BE SHIPPED AND IN FORT WORTH TEXAS

Estimated delivery

Oct 14, 2011 by 3:00 PM

MY ACCESORIES I ORDERED WITH ORDER ARRIVED THE OTHER DAY WITH SAME EST DELIVERY TIME AND IT WAS RIGHT ON MONEY. MY NORMAL FED EX TIMES HERE FOR THINGS I ORDER SEEM TO ALWAYS BE THAT TIME.

MY 64 BLK IS NOT SHOWING SHIPPED SO I CHATED WITH AT&T ABOUT SITUATION

:::::::

ATT: Good day. How can I assist you with your order?

you: HELLO J

you: WAS CURIOUS ON STATUS OF MY 64 GIG BLK ,GOT EMAIL STATING FROM AT&T SAYING IT WAS BEING SHIPPED BUT NOT ON STATUS SCREEN

you: GOT TRACKING NUMBERS FOR 2 OF MY PHONES BUT NOT LAST ONE

ATT: Thank you. One moment please.

ATT: I apologize for the inconvenience. I am showing that the 64GB phone has not shipped with the other 2 phones.

you: ANY IDEA WHEN IT WILL

ATT: It is not showing back ordered, which is a good thing. I am sorry, I do not have a shipping date.

you: OK

ATT: Is there anything else I can help you with today?

you: NO JUST NEED TO KNOW STATUS OF THAT PHONE

ATT: It is showing that the order is in progress. I am sorry I do not have the shipping information for that phone.

Smiley Mad

JUST SAYING: TRACKING SHOULD START FROM THE TIME I HIT SUBMIT ORDER :JUST SAYING

SO! I GUESS I WILL BE DRINKING WHILE MY WIFE AND DAUGHTER PLAY WITH THERE PHONES TOMARROW EVENING!

Message 39 of 41
Voyager

SO MY WIFE AND DAUGHTER GOT THERES TODAY AND I GOT THE SHAFT! WONT GET MINE TIL PROBLY WEDNESDAY FROM WHAT AT&T STORE SAID . WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER OFF JUST GOING TO AT&T STORE AND BUYING ONE TODAY COULD HAVE JUST WALK IN THIS AFTERNOON. THEY CANT SELL ME ONE AND CANCEL MY ONLINE ORDER CAUSE I HAD THE OTHER 2 PHONES ON SAME ORDER SO FUTURE REFERANCE ORDER INDIVIDUALLY.

SO IM GOING TO GO WATCH MY FAMILY PLAY WITH THEIR NEW IPHONE 4S's AND I AM GOING TO GO DRINK SOME RUM AND LOOK AT MY ACCOUNT $400 LESS WITH NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT!

THANKS AT&T

IPHONEJACK

Message 40 of 41
Highlighted
Mentor

UPS delivered my iphone 4S at 2:30pm Central Time!!! I will wait a little bit to activate it since so many people are trying to activate their phones. I will try late tonight. But at least I have it. I am sorry for all of you guys with problems. If I never read the at&t forums I wouldn't have known at&t treated so many people so poorly. When I called them I never had to wait they answered right away and the answered my question right away.

AT&T should keep thing consistent. I ordered my phone online through AT&T on Oct 7th at 12;30pm Central Time and got my phone on Oct 14th at 2:30pm. I see on here that people that ordered before me haven't received theirs yet. That is sad on AT&T's part.

Good luck everyone with thir iphone 4S. The good news is everybody that wants it will get it you just might not get it when you want it.

Message 41 of 41
Share this topic
Announcements

Find out how to track your iPhone's delivery!

Have questions about International Plans? Get the answers on Wed. 10/25 at Hello World: International Plans, from 1-4pm ET / 10am-1pm PT!

Let us help you upgrade and activate your device!

Additional Support