Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Oct 11, 2011
8:54:03 PM
View profile
My iPhone 4S Came Off Back Order on 10/8..

and they held the money in my account on the 7th. Does that mean I have a good chance of shipping out tomorrow for an arrival of the 14th? i'm DYING at this board. It's so so so depressing. I don't wanna believe any of it is true.

has 0 people shipped from AT&T?

i've been off backorder for days. and my money was held the 7th. i wanna believe i'm gonna get it by friday... i really want to..

and they held the money in my account on the 7th. Does that mean I have a good chance of shipping out tomorrow for an arrival of the 14th? i'm DYING at this board. It's so so so depressing. I don't wanna believe any of it is true.

has 0 people shipped from AT&T?

i've been off backorder for days. and my money was held the 7th. i wanna believe i'm gonna get it by friday... i really want to..

My iPhone 4S Came Off Back Order on 10/8..

8 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(8)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 11, 2011 8:58:56 PM
(0)
Mentor

This is what mine looks likeSmiley Sad
unfortunately it hasn't shipped off yet. I pre-ordered October 7th at 3:28AM Central Time.

I had the back order for the day after then AT&T took it off. Which leads me up to now.

This is what mine looks likeSmiley Sad
unfortunately it hasn't shipped off yet. I pre-ordered October 7th at 3:28AM Central Time.

I had the back order for the day after then AT&T took it off. Which leads me up to now.

Re: My iPhone 4S Came Off Back Order on 10/8..

2 of 9 (1,406 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 11, 2011 9:03:13 PM
(0)
Scholar

This is mine screen capped on the 9th. I was excited cause i thought pending shipment ment it'd be shipping within the day or the next day. but nothing yet.

i wish. im scared. ha

This is mine screen capped on the 9th. I was excited cause i thought pending shipment ment it'd be shipping within the day or the next day. but nothing yet.

i wish. im scared. ha

3 of 9 (1,396 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 11, 2011 9:06:19 PM
(0)
Teacher

just checked mine online about an 1 hour ago and glad to say it says the same as yours.. YAAY.... guess they ae updating website

just checked mine online about an 1 hour ago and glad to say it says the same as yours.. YAAY.... guess they ae updating website

4 of 9 (1,385 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 11, 2011 9:09:53 PM
(0)
Scholar
mine has said that since the 8th though.

5 of 9 (1,374 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 11, 2011 9:51:58 PM
(0)
Scholar

M-Sizemore wrote:

It will say that until someone at AT&T  actually prints out a shipping label tied to your order. Assuming your order made the cutoff (i.e. you didn't order after AT&T had sold all of its initial stock), you should start seeing tracking numbers being issued at some point tomorrow through Thursday.

M-Sizemore wrote:

It will say that until someone at AT&T  actually prints out a shipping label tied to your order. Assuming your order made the cutoff (i.e. you didn't order after AT&T had sold all of its initial stock), you should start seeing tracking numbers being issued at some point tomorrow through Thursday.

6 of 9 (1,283 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 11, 2011 9:52:48 PM
(0)
Teacher

I ordered mine at 3 CST and mine's the same as the picture above.

I ordered mine at 3 CST and mine's the same as the picture above.

7 of 9 (1,280 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 11, 2011 11:52:37 PM
(0)
Scholar

I just got emails with tracking numbers for all three phones. You'll all get yours too, and you can certainly check the status to get them as well.

It'll happen folks. Just keep some sense of perspective and try not make yourselves crazy over this. It's just a phone.

I just got emails with tracking numbers for all three phones. You'll all get yours too, and you can certainly check the status to get them as well.

It'll happen folks. Just keep some sense of perspective and try not make yourselves crazy over this. It's just a phone.

8 of 9 (1,174 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 14, 2011 3:23:38 PM
(0)
Teacher

I pre-ordered on the 9th does that mean i have a while to wait? i still say backorder in the order status!

I pre-ordered on the 9th does that mean i have a while to wait? i still say backorder in the order status!

9 of 9 (609 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments