Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Dec 3, 2011
12:35:54 PM
My Simple Mobile Suggestion.

Hello,

I think its Time for me to get a new carrier and I need your advice

thanks god I am out of contract  Smiley Happy 

paying over 170.00 per months ( 2 iphones ) and always having dropped calls and coverage issues in my house, And ATT wants to charge me for a 3g micro cell.

I am planning to buy 2 unlocked iphones from the apple store ( 4s )

what its the best carrier options ???? ( I need unlimited data plan for both iphones + talk ......)

do you suggest My simple mobile as carrier ?????  

Some people complaint about  my simple mobile   internet speed . Its really something that affect call quality and  basic internet use like facebook email.......?????

Any other carrier that you suggest for iphone that has unlimited data plan????

Hello,

I think its Time for me to get a new carrier and I need your advice

thanks god I am out of contract  Smiley Happy 

paying over 170.00 per months ( 2 iphones ) and always having dropped calls and coverage issues in my house, And ATT wants to charge me for a 3g micro cell.

I am planning to buy 2 unlocked iphones from the apple store ( 4s )

what its the best carrier options ???? ( I need unlimited data plan for both iphones + talk ......)

do you suggest My simple mobile as carrier ?????  

Some people complaint about  my simple mobile   internet speed . Its really something that affect call quality and  basic internet use like facebook email.......?????

Any other carrier that you suggest for iphone that has unlimited data plan????

My Simple Mobile Suggestion.

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 3, 2011 1:06:52 PM
(0)
Professor
The only other GSM carrier that you can use an unlocked iPhone with in the US is T-mobile, and the iPhone doesn't support their fast network speed. You'll only get EDGE data speed with T-mobile.

Neither Verizon or Sprint allow the use of phones that aren't bought for use on their network and Verizon doesn't have unlimited data anyway.
The only other GSM carrier that you can use an unlocked iPhone with in the US is T-mobile, and the iPhone doesn't support their fast network speed. You'll only get EDGE data speed with T-mobile.

Neither Verizon or Sprint allow the use of phones that aren't bought for use on their network and Verizon doesn't have unlimited data anyway.

Re: My Simple Mobile Suggestion.

2 of 3 (2,037 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 3, 2011 7:26:10 PM
(0)
ACE - Professor
Edited by 21stNow on Dec 3, 2011 at 7:27:08 PM

I wouldn't recommend Simple Mobile because they are an MVNO that runs on T-Mobile's towers, which means that you will only get Edge speeds for data.  If you are interested in an MVNO, I would look at H20 Wireless, because they run off of AT&T's towers, and you should be able to get 3G speeds on an iPhone.

I wouldn't recommend Simple Mobile because they are an MVNO that runs on T-Mobile's towers, which means that you will only get Edge speeds for data.  If you are interested in an MVNO, I would look at H20 Wireless, because they run off of AT&T's towers, and you should be able to get 3G speeds on an iPhone.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: My Simple Mobile Suggestion.

[ Edited ]
3 of 3 (2,010 Views)