Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jul 2, 2011
5:22:55 PM
View profile
My GoPhone sim card stopped working..

Is there a way I can get a new one and keep my old # and account? I still have time on my rate plan and I don't want to lose my number that I have had forever. One day I pulled my phone out of my pocket and it said my sim card was not working, tried turning it on and off, pulling it out and cleaning it off, cleaning the slot, other AT&T go-phones, nothing. Thanks.

Is there a way I can get a new one and keep my old # and account? I still have time on my rate plan and I don't want to lose my number that I have had forever. One day I pulled my phone out of my pocket and it said my sim card was not working, tried turning it on and off, pulling it out and cleaning it off, cleaning the slot, other AT&T go-phones, nothing. Thanks.

My GoPhone sim card stopped working..

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 2, 2011 6:55:00 PM
(0)
Former Moderator

In efforts to avoid board clutter and confusion, we ask that you please refrain from cross and double posting. Please check here for responses to your inquiry. Thank you.

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multipleposts in a single thread.  This will help other users find this information too!!

In efforts to avoid board clutter and confusion, we ask that you please refrain from cross and double posting. Please check here for responses to your inquiry. Thank you.

Re: My GoPhone sim card stopped working..

2 of 2 (338 Views)