Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Aug 31, 2010
9:13:15 PM
View profile
My Aria echoes when I talk over the phone!

My aria echoes when I'm talking over the phone to someone.. I'm hearing myself during the call.. This is very annoying.. Its just been a week since I bought my phone and it has started giving me problems.

This doesn't happen when the "In-call volume" is set to maximum and this problem is prominent when the volume is at half way.

Is anyone facing this problem? Is this a software or a hardware issue?.. one of my friend also faced the same problem.. he realized the problem only after I told him about my issue.

How is it for you guys?.. especially when the volume is at half way..

I'm breaking my head for this problem! I hope that there is some kinda fix for this.

My aria echoes when I'm talking over the phone to someone.. I'm hearing myself during the call.. This is very annoying.. Its just been a week since I bought my phone and it has started giving me problems.

This doesn't happen when the "In-call volume" is set to maximum and this problem is prominent when the volume is at half way.

Is anyone facing this problem? Is this a software or a hardware issue?.. one of my friend also faced the same problem.. he realized the problem only after I told him about my issue.

How is it for you guys?.. especially when the volume is at half way..

I'm breaking my head for this problem! I hope that there is some kinda fix for this.

My Aria echoes when I talk over the phone!

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 4, 2010 7:05:43 AM
(0)
Contributor

Yes, I noticed this also.  The loudest setting is too loud when in a quiet place.  When I turn it down I get the echo.

Yes, I noticed this also.  The loudest setting is too loud when in a quiet place.  When I turn it down I get the echo.

Re: My Aria echoes when I talk over the phone!

2 of 3 (661 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 11, 2010 2:38:19 PM
(0)
Contributor

Thats sad! Are you going to exchange the phone? Did you talk to the customer care people about it?

Thats sad! Are you going to exchange the phone? Did you talk to the customer care people about it?

Re: My Aria echoes when I talk over the phone!

3 of 3 (531 Views)