Helpful Links

My AT&T HTC Surround is now on Tango - no thanks to AT&T

Scholar

My AT&T HTC Surround is now on Tango - no thanks to AT&T

If you're on XDA, the updates to Tango are now posted. If you're relying on AT&T, don't hold your breath.

-Mc

[Edited to comply with Guidelines]

Message 1 of 6
Scholar

Re: My AT&T HTC Surround is now on Tango - no thanks to AT&T

I purposely left it stock so I can see when updates ACTUALLY push.  thanks though...

Message 2 of 6
Highlighted
ACE - Professor

This is still stock, you are just pushing the update cabs yourself.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 6
Scholar

What I mean is, I want to see how long AT&T takes to update it as if I were a regular customer.  I'm well aware out to do it manually, I did my HTC Surround already (thus the title of this post).  

Message 4 of 6
ACE - Professor

I just completed the update in about 10 minutes, 4 of which were doing the backup before install.
It's pretty painless. If you really feel you must get tango right away, go for it.

Edit: ah... I understand - you have a couple wp7 devices Smiley Wink  Anyway, thanks for the tip, the update is minor but nice enough.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 5 of 6

I think they won't release the update till the Magenta version of the Nokia L900 come out http://www.wpcentral.com/magenta-lumia-900-rom-att-shows-nokias-servers-close-release

Message 6 of 6
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support