Music tone downloading issues

Contributor

Music tone downloading issues

I bought a new music ring tone, and when I try to open the service message sent to my phone to download it, it says "packet data connection not available, Link not available".  I paid $2.50 for it, how can I receive it?  I have a Nokia 6555 phone, just got it yesterday.  Also, today, I just added the Media Net Unlimited package, the $15.00 one, prior to buying but I still can't get my music tone.  Any ideas?
Message 1 of 2
Expert

Re: Music tone downloading issues

bioniccrackmonk wrote:
     I bought a new music ring tone, and when I try to open the service message sent to my phone to download it, it says "packet data connection not available, Link not available".  I paid $2.50 for it, how can I receive it?  I have a Nokia 6555 phone, just got it yesterday.  Also, today, I just added the Media Net Unlimited package, the $15.00 one, prior to buying but I still can't get my music tone.  Any ideas?

Try confirming the internet settings for te phone HERE, if that does not work call customer care from a different phone so they can check the provisioning and such on the end and test it till it works.
Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support