Music tone downloading issues

Contributor

Music tone downloading issues

I bought a new music ring tone, and when I try to open the service message sent to my phone to download it, it says "packet data connection not available, Link not available".  I paid $2.50 for it, how can I receive it?  I have a Nokia 6555 phone, just got it yesterday.  Also, today, I just added the Media Net Unlimited package, the $15.00 one, prior to buying but I still can't get my music tone.  Any ideas?
Message 1 of 2 (1,591 Views)
Highlighted
Expert

Re: Music tone downloading issues

bioniccrackmonk wrote:
     I bought a new music ring tone, and when I try to open the service message sent to my phone to download it, it says "packet data connection not available, Link not available".  I paid $2.50 for it, how can I receive it?  I have a Nokia 6555 phone, just got it yesterday.  Also, today, I just added the Media Net Unlimited package, the $15.00 one, prior to buying but I still can't get my music tone.  Any ideas?

Try confirming the internet settings for te phone HERE, if that does not work call customer care from a different phone so they can check the provisioning and such on the end and test it till it works.
Message 2 of 2 (1,572 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.