Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jun 25, 2008
7:18:06 AM
View profile
Music tone downloading issues
I bought a new music ring tone, and when I try to open the service message sent to my phone to download it, it says "packet data connection not available, Link not available".  I paid $2.50 for it, how can I receive it?  I have a Nokia 6555 phone, just got it yesterday.  Also, today, I just added the Media Net Unlimited package, the $15.00 one, prior to buying but I still can't get my music tone.  Any ideas?
I bought a new music ring tone, and when I try to open the service message sent to my phone to download it, it says "packet data connection not available, Link not available".  I paid $2.50 for it, how can I receive it?  I have a Nokia 6555 phone, just got it yesterday.  Also, today, I just added the Media Net Unlimited package, the $15.00 one, prior to buying but I still can't get my music tone.  Any ideas?

Music tone downloading issues

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 25, 2008 10:33:33 AM
(0)
Expert

bioniccrackmonk wrote:

Try confirming the internet settings for te phone HERE, if that does not work call customer care from a different phone so they can check the provisioning and such on the end and test it till it works.

bioniccrackmonk wrote:

Try confirming the internet settings for te phone HERE, if that does not work call customer care from a different phone so they can check the provisioning and such on the end and test it till it works.

Re: Music tone downloading issues

2 of 2 (1,567 Views)