Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Oct 21, 2011
7:38:03 AM
View profile
Music Player woes

I have a Pantech Ease and am having some trouble getting on board with Pantech's onboard music player. The major issue is navigating my playlists, especially the now playing list. I want to quickly access the current playlist that is "now playing" so I can jump to specific songs in the list without going through several steps in the library. This is especially an issue for longer playlists as the library does not let you quick zip through the songs; you have to painstakingly scroll through each song.

The other thing, somewhat less annoying I guess, is that the max playlist size appears to be only 300 songs.

I have the option is to return the phone for a Samsung Flight II, but I have heard poor reviews for that player, too. Does anyone here know how that device's music player opperates and if it has similar limitations? Thanks.

I have a Pantech Ease and am having some trouble getting on board with Pantech's onboard music player. The major issue is navigating my playlists, especially the now playing list. I want to quickly access the current playlist that is "now playing" so I can jump to specific songs in the list without going through several steps in the library. This is especially an issue for longer playlists as the library does not let you quick zip through the songs; you have to painstakingly scroll through each song.

The other thing, somewhat less annoying I guess, is that the max playlist size appears to be only 300 songs.

I have the option is to return the phone for a Samsung Flight II, but I have heard poor reviews for that player, too. Does anyone here know how that device's music player opperates and if it has similar limitations? Thanks.

Music Player woes

0 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments