Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted May 1, 2008
5:42:40 PM
View profile
Multimedia Messaging
For some reason my phone will only send multimedia messages, even when they only contain text. Sometimes, it will change for a few messages to regular messaging (with just text), but then it will return to only sending multimedia messages.

I can't find any reason for this to happen. As a result, my messages are often delayed by several hours before they are received by the phone I texted to.
Once again, I am not putting any multimedia in the messages. Just text, but they keep being sent as multimedia messages.

Thanks.

For some reason my phone will only send multimedia messages, even when they only contain text. Sometimes, it will change for a few messages to regular messaging (with just text), but then it will return to only sending multimedia messages.

I can't find any reason for this to happen. As a result, my messages are often delayed by several hours before they are received by the phone I texted to.
Once again, I am not putting any multimedia in the messages. Just text, but they keep being sent as multimedia messages.

Thanks.

Multimedia Messaging

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 1, 2008 5:51:50 PM
(0)
Guru
You may need to delete some messages out of your inbox/outbox, one may be full.
You may need to delete some messages out of your inbox/outbox, one may be full.

Re: Multimedia Messaging

2 of 2 (1,038 Views)