Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Oct 14, 2011
6:11:10 AM
View profile
Much fewer in line at store this year...

When the iPhone 4 came out there were almost 100 people in line at our store when it opened. I just drove by this year and counted 22. I would say that supplies this year won't be much of a problem.

When the iPhone 4 came out there were almost 100 people in line at our store when it opened. I just drove by this year and counted 22. I would say that supplies this year won't be much of a problem.

Much fewer in line at store this year...

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 14, 2011 6:49:34 AM
(0)
Tutor

Yeah.  I drove out to my local store in Frederick, MD and arrived at 5:00.  I was the only schmuck in line until about 7:00.  Wish I would have slept in a bit more but at least I was in and out of the store by 8:15...

When I left there were about 20 people in line and the store had over 100 phones.

Yeah.  I drove out to my local store in Frederick, MD and arrived at 5:00.  I was the only schmuck in line until about 7:00.  Wish I would have slept in a bit more but at least I was in and out of the store by 8:15...

When I left there were about 20 people in line and the store had over 100 phones.

Re: Much fewer in line at store this year...

2 of 3 (196 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 14, 2011 9:33:48 AM
(0)
Scholar
What suprised me was Sprint's line. Or lack thereof. There is one Sprint store in our town, and there was absolutely no one in there. No one waiting for the doors to open...no one in the parking lot after they opened. Wow. iPhail?
What suprised me was Sprint's line. Or lack thereof. There is one Sprint store in our town, and there was absolutely no one in there. No one waiting for the doors to open...no one in the parking lot after they opened. Wow. iPhail?

Re: Much fewer in line at store this year...

3 of 3 (128 Views)