Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Dec 31, 2011
4:00:48 PM
View profile
Motorolla atrix 4g

I just got my new phone the Motorolla atrix 4g. When I turn it on I can not get to any screen except the turn on screen.....what am I doing wrong? I can call the phone and then get to the home screen but when I first turn it on nothing I touch will do anything. HELPPPPPPPPPPP

I just got my new phone the Motorolla atrix 4g. When I turn it on I can not get to any screen except the turn on screen.....what am I doing wrong? I can call the phone and then get to the home screen but when I first turn it on nothing I touch will do anything. HELPPPPPPPPPPP

Motorolla atrix 4g

4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 1, 2012 8:23:08 AM
(0)
Teacher

Are you "swiping" the little padlock towards the right to "unlock" it?

Are you "swiping" the little padlock towards the right to "unlock" it?

Re: Motorolla atrix 4g

2 of 5 (469 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 3, 2012 5:37:20 AM
(0)
Professor

If your using the phone for the very first time you will need to set up the phone by entering your e-mail address.

If your using the phone for the very first time you will need to set up the phone by entering your e-mail address.

3 of 5 (443 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 3, 2012 7:39:37 AM
(0)
Teacher

I think the OP can't get past the turn-on screen, therefore won't be able to enter an email address. AFAIK an email address is not required to reach the Home Page screen, just swipe the padlock to the right.

I think the OP can't get past the turn-on screen, therefore won't be able to enter an email address. AFAIK an email address is not required to reach the Home Page screen, just swipe the padlock to the right.

4 of 5 (436 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 4, 2012 9:11:39 AM
(0)
Scholar

Are you tapping the button on the top of the phone to 'wake it up'.

Are you tapping the button on the top of the phone to 'wake it up'.

5 of 5 (421 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments