Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jun 17, 2010
10:11:24 AM
View profile
Motorola Moto Q9h Update WM6.1 LOCK PHONE Help me Pls
Edited by c3mmmmm on Jun 17, 2010 at 10:12:25 AM

i bought a motorola qh9 for at&t mobile on eBay. Then, update my phone's operation system up windows mobile 6.1 but i fixed my telekominication service's card. It asked write a code and i can't open. pls help me. what can i do ? Waiting for your help.. Thanks

she asks me the code

this phone can only be used with sims from sipecific network. contact your customer servise center for the unlock code or insert a sim from a valid network

i bought a motorola qh9 for at&t mobile on eBay. Then, update my phone's operation system up windows mobile 6.1 but i fixed my telekominication service's card. It asked write a code and i can't open. pls help me. what can i do ? Waiting for your help.. Thanks

she asks me the code

this phone can only be used with sims from sipecific network. contact your customer servise center for the unlock code or insert a sim from a valid network

Motorola Moto Q9h Update WM6.1 LOCK PHONE Help me Pls

[ Edited ]
1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 17, 2010 2:29:45 PM
(0)
Professor

Your phone is locked to AT&T. If you are not going to be using the phone on AT&T, you will need to unlock it. Try searching for a phone unlocking service, you should be able to get a code for less than $15.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s positions, strategies or opinions.

Your phone is locked to AT&T. If you are not going to be using the phone on AT&T, you will need to unlock it. Try searching for a phone unlocking service, you should be able to get a code for less than $15.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s positions, strategies or opinions.

Re: Motorola Moto Q9h Update WM6.1 LOCK PHONE Help me Pls

2 of 2 (801 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments