Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Aug 30, 2011
1:01:04 PM
View profile
Motorola Bravo - Battery Life

I have a Motorola Bravo and have had it for ~60 days.  It could never hold a charge for more than 8 hours, even with minimal use.  It is now starting to run 'hot' & won't hold a charge for more than 4 hours. 

Is this typical?  I am just wondering if I have a defective phone.

I have a Motorola Bravo and have had it for ~60 days.  It could never hold a charge for more than 8 hours, even with minimal use.  It is now starting to run 'hot' & won't hold a charge for more than 4 hours. 

Is this typical?  I am just wondering if I have a defective phone.

Motorola Bravo - Battery Life

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 30, 2011 1:58:02 PM
(0)
Tutor
It's probably the battery itself, not the phone.
Another factor is whether you bought it used or new.
It's probably the battery itself, not the phone.
Another factor is whether you bought it used or new.

Re: Motorola Bravo - Battery Life

2 of 4 (742 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 31, 2011 10:28:06 AM
(0)
Contributor

I have the same problem. I charged mine at 10 oclock at night. By 6 am, it was down to 40%. Having a lot of problems with this phone.

I have the same problem. I charged mine at 10 oclock at night. By 6 am, it was down to 40%. Having a lot of problems with this phone.

3 of 4 (726 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 23, 2012 6:33:06 PM
(0)
Contributor

Battery may be the issue in some, but I seriously doubt it is with the two phones I got for my wife and me.  I ordered an extra battery for each phone.  I have tried all 4 batteries, and it is obvious there is an issue with battery life on these phones.  A phone conversation of 20 minutes consumes approximately 20% of the charge.  I am attempting to return the phones now.

Battery may be the issue in some, but I seriously doubt it is with the two phones I got for my wife and me.  I ordered an extra battery for each phone.  I have tried all 4 batteries, and it is obvious there is an issue with battery life on these phones.  A phone conversation of 20 minutes consumes approximately 20% of the charge.  I am attempting to return the phones now.

4 of 4 (519 Views)