Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Sep 1, 2011
9:52:30 PM
View profile
Motorola Backflip vs. Motorola flipside

My Backflip recently broke (the screen is only 25% readable) and since I have insurance on my phone, I called to order a new one. I was going to call anyway b/c I was running into a problem needing to charge the phone several times daily, the back comes off frequently throughout the week, and the back has been very hot to the touch. I'd say I use my phone VERY LITTLE in comparison to everyone else in my home, so I found the charging issue mysterious, especially since it just started happening and I've had the phone 9 months or so...

Anyway, AT&T said that they could no longer replace this phone, but they'd be sending me a comparable phone, and it will be the Flipside. Can anyone fill me in on the differences/similarities and if you know, which phone is a better phone? I've been pretty happy w/ my phone and it does allow me to stay in touch pretty easily, but what I've just read on this forum about the Flipside worries me.

Thanks!

My Backflip recently broke (the screen is only 25% readable) and since I have insurance on my phone, I called to order a new one. I was going to call anyway b/c I was running into a problem needing to charge the phone several times daily, the back comes off frequently throughout the week, and the back has been very hot to the touch. I'd say I use my phone VERY LITTLE in comparison to everyone else in my home, so I found the charging issue mysterious, especially since it just started happening and I've had the phone 9 months or so...

Anyway, AT&T said that they could no longer replace this phone, but they'd be sending me a comparable phone, and it will be the Flipside. Can anyone fill me in on the differences/similarities and if you know, which phone is a better phone? I've been pretty happy w/ my phone and it does allow me to stay in touch pretty easily, but what I've just read on this forum about the Flipside worries me.

Thanks!

Motorola Backflip vs. Motorola flipside

0 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments