Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted May 3, 2010
5:05:36 PM
View profile
Motorola Backflip - HSPA ?

I was wondering if my Backflip was an HSPA Phone , I just read this article : http://www.att.com/gen/press-room?pid=4800&cdvn=news&newsarticleid=30358  

I was wondering if my Backflip was an HSPA Phone , I just read this article : http://www.att.com/gen/press-room?pid=4800&cdvn=news&newsarticleid=30358  

Motorola Backflip - HSPA ?

4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 31, 2010 5:13:09 AM
(0)
Tutor
Edited by slowmoinharmonic on May 31, 2010 at 5:13:40 AM

If you navigate to this page and scroll down to the bottom, under Wireless Technology you will see that there is HSDPA which I am assuming is the same thing.

If you navigate to this page and scroll down to the bottom, under Wireless Technology you will see that there is HSDPA which I am assuming is the same thing.

Re: Motorola Backflip - HSPA ?

[ Edited ]
2 of 5 (1,430 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 11, 2010 6:59:24 AM
(0)
Scholar

I think it is, if you run a speedtest (from speedtest ap from marketplace) and get >384kbps on the upload, it is indeed HSPA.

I think it is, if you run a speedtest (from speedtest ap from marketplace) and get >384kbps on the upload, it is indeed HSPA.

3 of 5 (1,258 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 18, 2010 9:13:16 PM
(0)
Mentor

I've never seen an H appear on my Backflip to indicate HSDPA. I have however seen this indicated in some of the other at&t test phones I have though. 

Mark

Mark
Motorola Employee
Motorola's Forums

I've never seen an H appear on my Backflip to indicate HSDPA. I have however seen this indicated in some of the other at&t test phones I have though. 

Mark

Mark
Motorola Employee
Motorola's Forums

5 of 5 (1,062 Views)