Motorola Atrix

Motorola Atrix

Looking forward to get a new phone whats the pros and cons of the atrix?

Message 1 of 6 (506 Views)
Scholar

Re: Motorola Atrix

The moto atrix
Pro: dual core and 1gb ram
: Finger print scanner
: Upgradable to android 2.3
: Very very fast and good looking as well
: beautiful screen/camera

Cons: only con i have noticed is is when it does a update the finger print scanner wont work for about 20 sec.

I have ownded one for about 3 months
anyother questions?
______

“I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.”
Message 2 of 6 (502 Views)
Employee

I've had my atrix for a while. It's a great phone... very fast, great graphics, and it's a decent weight. (not to heavy, but you'd notice it missing)

On the down side, MotoBlur is.... interesting? (yuck) The device glitches every now and then, and I haven't been able to get the fingerprint scanner to work. The Amazon Music player will cause crashing, but i'm warming up to Google Music....no issues yet.

I'd recommend one of the HTC flavors of Android. The Inspire is great... no issues with that yet.

The newest Samsung hasen't been too pleasant... almost trash.

Still waiting to get my hands on the LG Thrill... that one has promise...

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 6 (500 Views)

Not really thanks though ill see you on break

Message 4 of 6 (497 Views)
Scholar

[ Edited ]

Btw MrCatFister (nice name/tux)

Just get the moto arix. if you dont like it you got 30 days to exchange dun dun dun!

______

“I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.”
Message 5 of 6 (491 Views)
Highlighted

Yeah I dont do that anymore Im Random Cool Name now. 30 Days huh that would be quite the testing period I will definitely look into that Do you have any cool games or mindblowing apps on your atrix.!!!!!!!!!? and btw i love these robots Robot Mad

Message 6 of 6 (443 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.