Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Apr 11, 2012
4:28:23 AM
View profile
Motorola Atrix 4G Cannot Connect to email

I am having issues getting my phone to connect to my email account. I recently changed my password, so I was going in to to do so on the phone, but all I keep getting is an error message saying there was an issue connecting to the account. I know the password I am entering is correct because if i go through the browser, it works just fine. It is just the email app that won't recognize the new password. I gave it some time, thinking it might take a little while to reset, but it has been a couple days and it still won't connect. Please help! Thanks!

I am having issues getting my phone to connect to my email account. I recently changed my password, so I was going in to to do so on the phone, but all I keep getting is an error message saying there was an issue connecting to the account. I know the password I am entering is correct because if i go through the browser, it works just fine. It is just the email app that won't recognize the new password. I gave it some time, thinking it might take a little while to reset, but it has been a couple days and it still won't connect. Please help! Thanks!

Motorola Atrix 4G Cannot Connect to email

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 26, 2012 12:15:57 PM
(0)
Contributor

Did you ever figue this out? Im having the same problem and getting no where.

Did you ever figue this out? Im having the same problem and getting no where.

Re: Motorola Atrix 4G Cannot Connect to email

2 of 2 (236 Views)