Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Dec 14, 2011
11:21:34 AM
View profile
Motorla Atrix 4G - Best phone EVER!
Edited by walkingshores on Dec 14, 2011 at 11:33:45 AM

I've read negative comments about this phone's speaker - NOT TRUE! It's clear as a bell and there IS a volume control. Assigning ringtones to specific contacts is EASY!

I was worried about going over my data usage in my plan, and that was easy to take care of too: Settings/Data Manager/Data Delivery/Uncheck Data Enabled. That assures me that I will not be able to access the internet unless I am no WI-FI. I recommend this phone to anyone and everyone. Internet radio is terrific; I could go on and on and on, but you get the idea. It's GRRRREAT! Free wallpaper and ringtones for the phone can be downloaded at zedge.net.

AND uploading ringtones (128kbps mp3's/25 seconds+) to the memory card is simple as well. Make a directory structure on your SD card like this: SDCard (top level of SD card): Media (create this directory); Audio (create this folder inside Media); Inside Audio create these two folders; notifications and ringtones (These 2 directories are in the Audio folder) - THEN put your mp3 in the appropriate folders and they will now show up when selecting ringtones or notifications

I've read negative comments about this phone's speaker - NOT TRUE! It's clear as a bell and there IS a volume control. Assigning ringtones to specific contacts is EASY!

I was worried about going over my data usage in my plan, and that was easy to take care of too: Settings/Data Manager/Data Delivery/Uncheck Data Enabled. That assures me that I will not be able to access the internet unless I am no WI-FI. I recommend this phone to anyone and everyone. Internet radio is terrific; I could go on and on and on, but you get the idea. It's GRRRREAT! Free wallpaper and ringtones for the phone can be downloaded at zedge.net.

AND uploading ringtones (128kbps mp3's/25 seconds+) to the memory card is simple as well. Make a directory structure on your SD card like this: SDCard (top level of SD card): Media (create this directory); Audio (create this folder inside Media); Inside Audio create these two folders; notifications and ringtones (These 2 directories are in the Audio folder) - THEN put your mp3 in the appropriate folders and they will now show up when selecting ringtones or notifications

Motorla Atrix 4G - Best phone EVER!

[ Edited ]
0 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too