Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Jul 30, 2011
7:17:06 AM
View profile
Moto Atrix Gingerbread 2.3.4 update stuck on AT&T "Rethink Possible" logo

I just did the Gingerbread 2.3.4 firmware update on the Motorola Atrix.  It downloaded and installed without any error messages.  When it rebooted, it just sits on "Rethink Possible" AT&T logo. For over 30 minutes.

• I have removed the battery then tried.  No change. 
  • I have removed the memory card.  No change.
  • I even removed the SIM card.  No change. 

My Phone is NOT rooted.  Stock everything.

I just did the Gingerbread 2.3.4 firmware update on the Motorola Atrix.  It downloaded and installed without any error messages.  When it rebooted, it just sits on "Rethink Possible" AT&T logo. For over 30 minutes.

• I have removed the battery then tried.  No change. 
  • I have removed the memory card.  No change.
  • I even removed the SIM card.  No change. 

My Phone is NOT rooted.  Stock everything.

Moto Atrix Gingerbread 2.3.4 update stuck on AT&T "Rethink Possible" logo

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 30, 2011 7:46:09 AM
(0)
Professor
wow, was it an ota update from an update notification pushed by ATT?
wow, was it an ota update from an update notification pushed by ATT?
Me and My DELL Streak (TED-III)

Re: Moto Atrix Gingerbread 2.3.4 update stuck on AT&T "Rethink Possible" logo

2 of 4 (2,322 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 30, 2011 8:50:13 AM
(0)
Guru
Edited by tilteduser on Jul 30, 2011 at 8:50:53 AM

Saw your posts on the Motorola forums so by now you may have found a way through this but if not then probably the best thing to do is to remove the battery for an extended period (more than 5 minutes) and try calling support.  I have been using 800.331.0500 for AT&T support and Motorola support should be 800.734.5870.  Not sure if Motorola is answering on Saturday or not.

Good Luck.

Saw your posts on the Motorola forums so by now you may have found a way through this but if not then probably the best thing to do is to remove the battery for an extended period (more than 5 minutes) and try calling support.  I have been using 800.331.0500 for AT&T support and Motorola support should be 800.734.5870.  Not sure if Motorola is answering on Saturday or not.

Good Luck.

[ Edited ]
3 of 4 (2,311 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 8, 2011 11:13:19 AM
(0)
Scholar
Tbh, after the ota gb update my phone got stuck at the att logo for over 20 mins but I left it alone. I went back to see after about one hour cause I was busy, and everything was fine, gb was already loaded so I don't really know how long it took.
Tbh, after the ota gb update my phone got stuck at the att logo for over 20 mins but I left it alone. I went back to see after about one hour cause I was busy, and everything was fine, gb was already loaded so I don't really know how long it took.

4 of 4 (1,950 Views)