Mobile to Any Mobile Calling

Professor

Mobile to Any Mobile Calling

Can't wait to see the full details of this:

http://www.att.com/shop/wireless/plans/anymobile.jsp

Message 1 of 41
Contributor

Re: Mobile to Any Mobile Calling

Great move AT&T, now if you could revisit the $30 unlimited data plan (till Verizon starts capping of course), then there won't be any reason for AT&T customers to switch to Verizon anymore.

Message 31 of 41
Master

Bricrack wrote:

Great move AT&T, now if you could revisit the $30 unlimited data plan (till Verizon starts capping of course), then there won't be any reason for AT&T customers to switch to Verizon anymore.

*Unless the coverage in their area is below par. Then that would be a reason to switch.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 32 of 41
Professor

When I reactivated my daughter's line, the CSR informed me of the option for Unlimited Expanded Mobile to Mobile included with Family Messaging Unlimited… since I'll be stuck with my kids' phones for a while, I jumped on the offer. 

Message 33 of 41
Guru

i think any mobile is a smart move and can be a good benefit for many users.

Message 34 of 41
Contributor

Well, ALL cellular providers will be losing their unlimited plans.  The FCC is regulating Data bandwidth usage and the unlimited data plans will be a thing of the past.  ATT decided to go ahead and eliminate it per future FCC requirements that will probably go into effect this later this year.  It's just that ATT will have more customers with the grandfathered unlimited data plans than the other cellular providers. 

Message 35 of 41
Contributor

I just switched plans and was told that my new 450 anytime with unlimited mobile to mobile plan was good for any carrier.  Checking my usage it is all anytime minutes.  I've used 1/2 my minutes in 3 days.  I have a feeling that the rep doesn't know what the M2AM plan really is.  I really thought AT&T was getting competitive.  Am I wrong in my assumption?

Message 36 of 41
Professor

M2am would have been your best bet. when was it suppose to go into effect? Did you check minutes used online? I would be calling att back and see whats up.
Message 37 of 41
Tutor

well.. i just hope that at&t will have the unlimited data plan for smartphones bec it would really help a lot  Robot tongue

Message 38 of 41
Tutor

well i just hope at&t will also have the data unlimited for smartphones again.. that would really help a lot ..Robot tongue

Message 39 of 41
Professor

Only those who kept data unlimited before it was discontinued stll have it. Att doesnt offer it to new customers or to existing customers if they ever change plans.
Message 40 of 41
Highlighted
Professor

Ken A wrote:

I just switched plans and was told that my new 450 anytime with unlimited mobile to mobile plan was good for any carrier.  Checking my usage it is all anytime minutes.  I've used 1/2 my minutes in 3 days.  I have a feeling that the rep doesn't know what the M2AM plan really is.  I really thought AT&T was getting competitive.  Am I wrong in my assumption?

Do you have unlimited text messaging?  When you switched plans, did you have at&t backdate the plan to the beginning of the last billing period?
Message 41 of 41
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?
Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

AT&T Locker is being discontinued on August 3rd. Find out what you need to do.

Additional Support