Wireless Forums

Posted May 5, 2012
9:32:36 PM
View profile
Missed Messages

HI,  I do not use my phone much; until recently.   Now when I look at the phone I see  on my phone " ____ missed messages"  There is a number  1, 2, etc.

I have voicemail; and there are no new voicemail or text messages.

Is there a way to find how who is calling? Mu phone did ring; I was not in the room at the time.

I tried *69 but it doesn't work.

Thanks  for your help.

HI,  I do not use my phone much; until recently.   Now when I look at the phone I see  on my phone " ____ missed messages"  There is a number  1, 2, etc.

I have voicemail; and there are no new voicemail or text messages.

Is there a way to find how who is calling? Mu phone did ring; I was not in the room at the time.

I tried *69 but it doesn't work.

Thanks  for your help.

Missed Messages

4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
Replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 6, 2012 10:07:21 PM
(0)
Professor

Check your recent call and missed call logs. If you don't know how to do this (usually, pressing the "dial" button will do the trick), you're going to have to check your manual....as you forgot to mention what kind of phone you use ;p

Check your recent call and missed call logs. If you don't know how to do this (usually, pressing the "dial" button will do the trick), you're going to have to check your manual....as you forgot to mention what kind of phone you use ;p

Re: Missed Messages

2 of 5 (144 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 7, 2012 1:57:54 PM
(0)
Tutor

Thanks for the info.  I have an old Motorola (?}  It is really small and has no camera or anything.

I was wondering how to set up caller ID; or if it was automatic.

Thanks for the info.  I have an old Motorola (?}  It is really small and has no camera or anything.

I was wondering how to set up caller ID; or if it was automatic.

3 of 5 (129 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 7, 2012 7:05:54 PM
(0)
Professor
Edited by jii on May 7, 2012 at 7:08:10 PM

Again, that would depend on the phone's model and such. Typically, you would have to go into your Call Settings to turn your CallerID on/off. This will normally be the same menu that allows for the adjustment of Call Forwarding, Ring Duration, etc..

Normally, CallerID is set to "On" on all devices from the factory.

Again, that would depend on the phone's model and such. Typically, you would have to go into your Call Settings to turn your CallerID on/off. This will normally be the same menu that allows for the adjustment of Call Forwarding, Ring Duration, etc..

Normally, CallerID is set to "On" on all devices from the factory.

[ Edited ]
4 of 5 (123 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 8, 2012 8:22:33 AM
(0)
Tutor

Hi, I found the original box with the style number of the phone and looked it up...  I found the missed call lists~  Thanks for your help~

Hi, I found the original box with the style number of the phone and looked it up...  I found the missed call lists~  Thanks for your help~

5 of 5 (116 Views)