Mircocell Has suddenly stopped working regularly

Tutor

Mircocell Has suddenly stopped working regularly

Ok so on Wednesday of last week. My mirocell That I have only had for 6 months has suddenly started going haywire. It will not stay up and running. Most times it's down and when it does work it is only for a few minutes. 

While I have had the microcell it has worked flawlessly up untill last Wednesday, Also in the interim the cell service in my house has gotten even worse ? (how's that even posible ?) Most of the time I have "no Signal" inside my my house. The cell service is notoriously spotty in my area, Which is why i got my micro cell for free. Well almost free they told me $150.00 credit to my bill but then the store charged me $200.00 but that is another story

I know it is not the phone becuase the phone works perfctly everywhere else. I should mention that it is a iPhone 4S and the same thing occurs on my wife's Samsung ... whatever that thing is.

I have tried the unplug it for 10 seconds as a reset and that worked for about an hour. Then back to same old tricks. I think that is a "soft" reset ? is there a hard reset I can try ? any ideas ?

I use this phone for work and I can't keep leaving the house and my home office everytime I have a imporant call to make.

Please help !!

Thanks in advance

Message 1 of 2
Tutor

Re: Mircocell Has suddenly stopped working regularly

There is a small hole above the power (AC) jack on the back of the unit.  It's my understanding that this is a hard reset.  If you straighten a paper clip and insert it into the hole for several seconds, this should reset it to factory (new) condition.

I would call 3g Microcell support before pressing it - I had one support person tell me to be very careful with it.

Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Find the Unlimited Plan that works best for you at our Knowledge Sharing Session: Whole Lotta' Data Going On on Wed. 6/28 from 1-4pm ET / noon-3pm CT / 10am-1pm PT!

Find out the very latest about the new iPad Pros!

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support