Minute expire

Contributor

Minute expire

I so unsatisfied with you all service. I buy minutes for my phone and only use my phone whenits urgent but you all tell me in 30days my minutes will expire regardless if I still have money on my phone.You all tell to keep you all taking the money I didn't use before expire date, I must put more minute on phone.You all should change that because with version you have a whole year before your minute expire.

Message 1 of 2 (451 Views)
Master

Re: Minute expire

You have an entire year with at&t before your minutes expire if you use the $100 refill.  Smiley Happy  And with any of the other refill amounts except $15, you have 90 days before the minutes expire.  ($15 is the only refill that expires in just 30 days; but it gives users an option for a reduced cash outlay.)

=^..^=
There must be a happy medium somewhere between being totally informed and blissfully unaware.

- Doug Larson

Message 2 of 2 (434 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.