Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted May 30, 2008
1:07:50 PM
View profile
Mid-Cycle change to text messaging plan
Hey, I changed my plan from the 200 text/month to the 1500 in the middle of a cycle and have been texting like crazy the past couple days;  when I changed my plan(online) did it automatically switch to 1500 mode or will I get tons of overages next month?  I tried to look at my data usage but it won't show up since I changed my plan.  Thanks
Hey, I changed my plan from the 200 text/month to the 1500 in the middle of a cycle and have been texting like crazy the past couple days;  when I changed my plan(online) did it automatically switch to 1500 mode or will I get tons of overages next month?  I tried to look at my data usage but it won't show up since I changed my plan.  Thanks

Mid-Cycle change to text messaging plan

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 30, 2008 1:11:46 PM
(0)
Teacher
I'm pretty sure that it changes everything for the whole month. Someone else may want to respond, though.
I'm pretty sure that it changes everything for the whole month. Someone else may want to respond, though.

Re: Mid-Cycle change to text messaging plan

2 of 3 (1,501 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 31, 2008 7:59:08 AM
(0)
Scholar
your text plan will be prorated during the month in which you made the change. You will not have the full 1500 messages available to you for the full month until the next billing cycle.
Remember - any message incoming AND outgoing are counted as a text message. If you text alot, you may want to go with the unlimited messaging package.

your text plan will be prorated during the month in which you made the change. You will not have the full 1500 messages available to you for the full month until the next billing cycle.
Remember - any message incoming AND outgoing are counted as a text message. If you text alot, you may want to go with the unlimited messaging package.

Re: Mid-Cycle change to text messaging plan

3 of 3 (1,475 Views)