(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 11, 2011 10:54:00 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

Have you moved it or knocked it over? Apparently the MicroCell has anti-tamper clips inside and I've heard of a MicroCell getting knocked off of a table which loosened up the clips inside rendering the MicroCell useless. If you're losing GPS something is interferring with it's ability to lock in and stay locked on. I hate to sound like support but check your internet connection (they're going to tell you to do that anyway). Is this a new installation or an "old" one that has recently developed problems.

MicroCell Technical Guide by Otto Pylot

I am not an AT&T employee. For additional help, please send a PM to ATTCustomerCare

Have you moved it or knocked it over? Apparently the MicroCell has anti-tamper clips inside and I've heard of a MicroCell getting knocked off of a table which loosened up the clips inside rendering the MicroCell useless. If you're losing GPS something is interferring with it's ability to lock in and stay locked on. I hate to sound like support but check your internet connection (they're going to tell you to do that anyway). Is this a new installation or an "old" one that has recently developed problems.

MicroCell Technical Guide by Otto Pylot

I am not an AT&T employee. For additional help, please send a PM to ATTCustomerCare

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Microcell works fine then drops gps or unregisters phones

2 of 2 (193 Views)