Microcell won't activate

Highlighted
Tutor

Microcell won't activate

Bought the Microcell and spend all day on Saturday on the phone aith AT&T Support trying to get it to work. I connect to the satellite, but the 5 bar light flashes. When I try to activate on website, I keep getting activation error. The support people I spoke to were all 1st line people and are basically ready from a script. At the end of Saturday I was told it had to go to second level support. When i ask to talk to them I am told you can not talk to 2nd level support. They have to call you. I can not get a status. I now know why Consumer Reports says AT&T wireless has the worst support. I evenb elevated it to a manager and that got me nothing. She said someone would address the problem...  Should I just return it and go to Verizon? 

Message 1 of 4
Guru

Re: Microcell won't activate

The last time I spoke with support about the problems I was having they said that there was nothing they could do and that the Microcell would either work or it would not; and if I didn't like that, then I should sell it on eBay.
Message 2 of 4
Guru

nsayer wrote:
The last time I spoke with support about the problems I was having they said that there was nothing they could do and that the Microcell would either work or it would not; and if I didn't like that, then I should sell it on eBay.

This is a recorded announcement.  This is a recorded announcement.  This is a recorded announcement.  Smiley Very Happy

Message 3 of 4
Guru

Touché.

I will note that as often as I've repeated that story, I have yet to have anyone from AT&T contact me about it. I simply take their silence as further evidence of how little they care. Customers come to these fora for information and assistance. A company that cared would probably want to take some action to either change my perception or shut me up.

But then, AT&T clearly doesn't care.

Message 4 of 4
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support