Microcell stopped working on 1 iphone4 but not 2nd ??? Please help

Tutor

Microcell stopped working on 1 iphone4 but not 2nd ??? Please help

Hello everyone, my name is Ryan and I've had my microcell for about 9 months now with little problems until now. My wife and I both have iphone 4s and while her phone still works fine on the microcell when at home, mine won't connect back to the microcell since I left early this morning . I've tried powering down both the phone and the microcell unit but have had no luck. My wife's phone connects just fine but mine doesn't even attempt to connect to the M-Cell network even if I'm standing next to it. I tried to delete my cell number info from the registration page to see if I could reconnect it but the "delete" button is ghosted out so that won't work either. I hope someone else has had this problem and can help me so I'll keep my fingers crossed and say thanks in advance!

Message 1 of 2 (321 Views)
Tutor

Re: Microcell stopped working on 1 iphone4 but not 2nd ??? Please help

nevermind, I discovered that my 3G was somehow turned off, possibly a battery saving option that happens when your battery gets too low !

Message 2 of 2 (308 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.