Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jul 10, 2011
5:55:31 PM
Microcell stopped working on 1 iphone4 but not 2nd ??? Please help

Hello everyone, my name is Ryan and I've had my microcell for about 9 months now with little problems until now. My wife and I both have iphone 4s and while her phone still works fine on the microcell when at home, mine won't connect back to the microcell since I left early this morning . I've tried powering down both the phone and the microcell unit but have had no luck. My wife's phone connects just fine but mine doesn't even attempt to connect to the M-Cell network even if I'm standing next to it. I tried to delete my cell number info from the registration page to see if I could reconnect it but the "delete" button is ghosted out so that won't work either. I hope someone else has had this problem and can help me so I'll keep my fingers crossed and say thanks in advance!

Hello everyone, my name is Ryan and I've had my microcell for about 9 months now with little problems until now. My wife and I both have iphone 4s and while her phone still works fine on the microcell when at home, mine won't connect back to the microcell since I left early this morning . I've tried powering down both the phone and the microcell unit but have had no luck. My wife's phone connects just fine but mine doesn't even attempt to connect to the M-Cell network even if I'm standing next to it. I tried to delete my cell number info from the registration page to see if I could reconnect it but the "delete" button is ghosted out so that won't work either. I hope someone else has had this problem and can help me so I'll keep my fingers crossed and say thanks in advance!

Microcell stopped working on 1 iphone4 but not 2nd ??? Please help

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 10, 2011 9:25:15 PM
(0)
Tutor

nevermind, I discovered that my 3G was somehow turned off, possibly a battery saving option that happens when your battery gets too low !

nevermind, I discovered that my 3G was somehow turned off, possibly a battery saving option that happens when your battery gets too low !

Re: Microcell stopped working on 1 iphone4 but not 2nd ??? Please help

2 of 2 (280 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments