Microcell stopped working on 1 iphone4 but not 2nd ??? Please help

Tutor

Microcell stopped working on 1 iphone4 but not 2nd ??? Please help

Hello everyone, my name is Ryan and I've had my microcell for about 9 months now with little problems until now. My wife and I both have iphone 4s and while her phone still works fine on the microcell when at home, mine won't connect back to the microcell since I left early this morning . I've tried powering down both the phone and the microcell unit but have had no luck. My wife's phone connects just fine but mine doesn't even attempt to connect to the M-Cell network even if I'm standing next to it. I tried to delete my cell number info from the registration page to see if I could reconnect it but the "delete" button is ghosted out so that won't work either. I hope someone else has had this problem and can help me so I'll keep my fingers crossed and say thanks in advance!

Message 1 of 2
Highlighted
Tutor

Re: Microcell stopped working on 1 iphone4 but not 2nd ??? Please help

nevermind, I discovered that my 3G was somehow turned off, possibly a battery saving option that happens when your battery gets too low !

Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Find the Unlimited Plan that works best for you at our Knowledge Sharing Session: Whole Lotta' Data Going On on Wed. 6/28 from 1-4pm ET / noon-3pm CT / 10am-1pm PT!

Find out the very latest about the new iPad Pros!

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support