Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Nov 6, 2010
4:07:22 PM
View profile
Microcell signal blinking..phone not connecting help?

So I just bought the microcell a couple days and was working great..but I just got home from work and was looking at my iPhone 4 to see if it connected to the microcell and it didn't..I look at the microcell and the signal bar light keeps blinking..what's going on?

I live in Michigan City, IN ZIP: 46360

So I just bought the microcell a couple days and was working great..but I just got home from work and was looking at my iPhone 4 to see if it connected to the microcell and it didn't..I look at the microcell and the signal bar light keeps blinking..what's going on?

I live in Michigan City, IN ZIP: 46360

Microcell signal blinking..phone not connecting help?

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 6, 2010 7:05:50 PM
(0)
Contributor

Nevermind I looked at the manual and did a power reset and all is well.. sorry I'm just now replying back I did this and took a nap as I was tired from work.

Not sure why I had to do a reset though for it to come back..hopefully that doesn't become a normal thing, as service so far with it has been good.

Nevermind I looked at the manual and did a power reset and all is well.. sorry I'm just now replying back I did this and took a nap as I was tired from work.

Not sure why I had to do a reset though for it to come back..hopefully that doesn't become a normal thing, as service so far with it has been good.

Re: Microcell signal blinking..phone not connecting help?

2 of 2 (1,534 Views)