Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Mar 29, 2012
3:50:25 PM
View profile
Microcell not connecting to one approved user

Hello,

We've had the MicroCell for the past year or so. My mom,dad and I all use the same microcell and it had been working perfectly. A few months ago, my dad  ( who has a 3g phone) is no longer able to connect. I've tried switing off the device, as well as  adding and removing my father's number from the approved user's list...and then again re-adding.

I would think this should be an easy problem to fix, but it has taken be a week or so and I'm not coming up with anything.

He has a basic 3g Samsunng, model a-777. Like i said, it had previously worked for his phone and then one day, gave up on working. 

Please help me figure out how to fix his phone!!

Hello,

We've had the MicroCell for the past year or so. My mom,dad and I all use the same microcell and it had been working perfectly. A few months ago, my dad  ( who has a 3g phone) is no longer able to connect. I've tried switing off the device, as well as  adding and removing my father's number from the approved user's list...and then again re-adding.

I would think this should be an easy problem to fix, but it has taken be a week or so and I'm not coming up with anything.

He has a basic 3g Samsunng, model a-777. Like i said, it had previously worked for his phone and then one day, gave up on working. 

Microcell not connecting to one approved user

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 2, 2012 8:48:30 PM
(0)
Professor
Maybe he turned off 3G? You can do that on some phones.
Maybe he turned off 3G? You can do that on some phones.

Re: Microcell not connecting to one approved user

2 of 3 (1,858 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 9, 2012 11:46:50 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

ek1138 wrote:

Hello,

I have 2 Samsung's a-707 3G phones (older model) and they work just fine, along with the iPhone 3GS and iPhone 4S. If nothing has changed on your account or his phone, and all of your other phones work just fine, I'd suspect his phone. It may be having a hard time locking onto the MicroCell when in range.

MicroCell Technical Guide by Otto Pylot

I am not an AT&T employee. For additional help, please send a PM to ATTCustomerCare

ek1138 wrote:

Hello,

I have 2 Samsung's a-707 3G phones (older model) and they work just fine, along with the iPhone 3GS and iPhone 4S. If nothing has changed on your account or his phone, and all of your other phones work just fine, I'd suspect his phone. It may be having a hard time locking onto the MicroCell when in range.

MicroCell Technical Guide by Otto Pylot

I am not an AT&T employee. For additional help, please send a PM to ATTCustomerCare

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Microcell not connecting to one approved user

3 of 3 (1,787 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments