Posted Apr 30, 2012
8:09:02 AM
View profile
Microcell calls fade in and out for 5-10 seconds

I've had severe issues with Microcell calls fading in and out for 5-10 seconds and tech support suggested I connect the Mcell directly to my cable modem.  The issue stopped for a couple of weeks but started again.  Went back to support and they reregistered the Mcell as if it were new, couple of days all OK but problem again.  Called support and they said could bump up problem but that was just a raising of the flag to engineers and there would be no call back as to if resolution.

Needless to say I'm growing tired of this and no follow up on AT&T's part is ridiculous.  Anyone out there had the same problem with a positive permanent solution? 

I've had severe issues with Microcell calls fading in and out for 5-10 seconds and tech support suggested I connect the Mcell directly to my cable modem.  The issue stopped for a couple of weeks but started again.  Went back to support and they reregistered the Mcell as if it were new, couple of days all OK but problem again.  Called support and they said could bump up problem but that was just a raising of the flag to engineers and there would be no call back as to if resolution.

Needless to say I'm growing tired of this and no follow up on AT&T's part is ridiculous.  Anyone out there had the same problem with a positive permanent solution? 

Microcell calls fade in and out for 5-10 seconds

0 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit