Helpful Links

Microcell and Wireless Router Issue

Contributor

Microcell and Wireless Router Issue

We purchased a wireless router over Christmas to allow my new Kindle to work, but now the Microcell doesn't work.  I've followed the directions a dozen times in my set-up book to get my microcell to work with our new wireless router to no avail.  I even pushed the reset button on the back of the Microcell thinking that might help, but it hasn't.

We live out in the country and have virtually no cell service, so this is incredibly frustrating!!!  Has anyone else had this experience or know what I can do to fix it??

Message 1 of 3
ACE - Master

Re: Microcell and Wireless Router Issue

What kind of wireless router? There are some specific setup instructions for various routers available.

MicroCell Technical Guide by Otto Pylot

"Quick Tips: My Microcell Doesn't Work"

I am not an AT&T employee. For additional help, please send a PM to ATTMobilityCare

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 3
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Microcell and Wireless Router Issue

It's a Cisco Linksys - E1200 Wireless-N Router with 4-Port Ethernet Switch

Is there somewhere on the ATT website I can go to to find out what to do?  I spent about a half hour clicking around yesterday and just got frustrated. Smiley Sad

Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Announcements

Find out how to track your iPhone's delivery!

Have questions about International Plans? Get the answers on Wed. 10/25 at Hello World: International Plans, from 1-4pm ET / 10am-1pm PT!

Let us help you upgrade and activate your device!

Additional Support