Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Apr 9, 2012
11:05:05 AM
View profile
MicroSim / Authorization

I need a microsim for the iphone i got the other night i previously had an HTC Inspire..so i went over to local AT&T store im on a family plan but the sales person told me in order to get a microsim i had to be authroized on the account this is so dumb if i have proof of ID and everything else why in the world do i need authorization but anyways before i head up there again can i have one of the sales persons just speak to my dad over the phone to get account info or w.e they need instead of having to call customer support to get them to authroize me 

I need a microsim for the iphone i got the other night i previously had an HTC Inspire..so i went over to local AT&T store im on a family plan but the sales person told me in order to get a microsim i had to be authroized on the account this is so dumb if i have proof of ID and everything else why in the world do i need authorization but anyways before i head up there again can i have one of the sales persons just speak to my dad over the phone to get account info or w.e they need instead of having to call customer support to get them to authroize me 

MicroSim / Authorization

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 9, 2012 11:19:15 AM
(0)
Master
Have your dad call customer service. 611 from his phone.

For service or support questions including existing order status, call:
Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500

Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser:
https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/
Have your dad call customer service. 611 from his phone.

For service or support questions including existing order status, call:
Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500

Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser:
https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/
Posted from my iPhone _____________________________ For service or support questions including existing order status, call: Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500 Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser: https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/

Re: MicroSim / Authorization

2 of 3 (343 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 9, 2012 11:20:06 AM
(0)
Expert

Al51823 wrote:

they can authorize you through the online account manager

Al51823 wrote:

they can authorize you through the online account manager

Re: MicroSim / Authorization

3 of 3 (342 Views)