MicroCell

Highlighted
Visitor

MicroCell

I today purchased a MicroCell. I use a SPRINT MIFI to connect to the internet. I have the cell activated but it doesn't seem to work. It has been way over the 90 minutes they talk about. What is it that I am missing. Thank you for your help.

Message 1 of 3 (479 Views)
Scholar

Re: MicroCell

Check on the activation process by logging in to your AT&T account.  If it says its good to go, then I would try the activation process again.  Unplug your router and the Microcell and plug them all in at the same time and set it up again.  

Message 2 of 3 (425 Views)
ACE - Master

Re: MicroCell

I'm not familiar with the Sprint MiFi but my guess is that it uses the Sprint servers at some point. If that's the case, then AT&T is not going to let you thru unless I've missed something.

MicroCell Technical Guide by Otto Pylot

I am not an AT&T employee. For additional help, please send a PM to ATTCustomerCare

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 3 (414 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.