Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Nov 23, 2011
5:34:28 PM
View profile
MicroCell

I today purchased a MicroCell. I use a SPRINT MIFI to connect to the internet. I have the cell activated but it doesn't seem to work. It has been way over the 90 minutes they talk about. What is it that I am missing. Thank you for your help.

I today purchased a MicroCell. I use a SPRINT MIFI to connect to the internet. I have the cell activated but it doesn't seem to work. It has been way over the 90 minutes they talk about. What is it that I am missing. Thank you for your help.

MicroCell

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 25, 2011 2:16:52 PM
(0)
Scholar

Check on the activation process by logging in to your AT&T account.  If it says its good to go, then I would try the activation process again.  Unplug your router and the Microcell and plug them all in at the same time and set it up again.  

Check on the activation process by logging in to your AT&T account.  If it says its good to go, then I would try the activation process again.  Unplug your router and the Microcell and plug them all in at the same time and set it up again.  

Re: MicroCell

2 of 3 (416 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 25, 2011 6:26:37 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
I'm not familiar with the Sprint MiFi but my guess is that it uses the Sprint servers at some point. If that's the case, then AT&T is not going to let you thru unless I've missed something.

MicroCell Technical Guide by Otto Pylot

I am not an AT&T employee. For additional help, please send a PM to ATTCustomerCare

I'm not familiar with the Sprint MiFi but my guess is that it uses the Sprint servers at some point. If that's the case, then AT&T is not going to let you thru unless I've missed something.

MicroCell Technical Guide by Otto Pylot

I am not an AT&T employee. For additional help, please send a PM to ATTCustomerCare

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: MicroCell

3 of 3 (405 Views)