Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Apr 29, 2010
9:10:07 AM
View profile
Micro SIM Cards
So here's what the new Micro SIMs look like. You can apparently use them as a normal sized SIM, or a microSIM.

So here's what the new Micro SIMs look like. You can apparently use them as a normal sized SIM, or a microSIM.

Micro SIM Cards

10 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(10)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 29, 2010 12:24:13 PM
(0)
Guru

congrats
im glad to see that this is on EVERY SITE

no need to post stuff that is already available on other sites
( annoyed )

congrats

( annoyed )

Re: Micro SIM Cards

2 of 11 (2,558 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 29, 2010 12:26:21 PM
(0)
Professor
Edited by mod.moose on Apr 29, 2010 at 5:26:32 PM

iFrosty wrote:

congrats

( annoyed )

You do realize that not EVERYONE goes to other sites, so it's nice to have it out there.

iFrosty wrote:

congrats

( annoyed )

You do realize that not EVERYONE goes to other sites, so it's nice to have it out there.

[ Edited ]
3 of 11 (2,552 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 29, 2010 12:31:09 PM
(0)
Guru

I don't intend to flame,
its just amazing to see that LATELY every thread has been about "rumors" or things like this which are pretty much summed up versions of what another site has already talked about
that's all
its nice to let people know, but when all it takes is to search "micro SD-cards" in Google there's no point in reiterating another site
if you want to be a journalist that's fine
but why do it here?

Just my two-cents

I don't intend to flame,
its just amazing to see that LATELY every thread has been about "rumors" or things like this which are pretty much summed up versions of what another site has already talked about
that's all
its nice to let people know, but when all it takes is to search "micro SD-cards" in Google there's no point in reiterating another site
if you want to be a journalist that's fine
but why do it here?

Just my two-cents

4 of 11 (2,549 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 29, 2010 12:35:28 PM
(0)
Professor
First off, I am not reiterating. I am POSTING TO ANOTHER SITE. I'm not reiterating at all. Look up the definition. I am also posting a picture, because I know that some people don't like to follow links, or if they're on slow or limited bandwidth, would rather stay on one site.

The microSIMs have been announced before, but there hasn't been a specific date as to when...they just showed up today, so why would anyone be searching at the moment? The WWDC has a slated date, so I'm sure that on June 7th - 11th people will be searching to see if the 4th iPhone is released or discussed. However, the microSIMs are not really talked about, so why would people be searching for them? Why don't you go pester someone else? Some people might actually like to have this thread here.
First off, I am not reiterating. I am POSTING TO ANOTHER SITE. I'm not reiterating at all. Look up the definition. I am also posting a picture, because I know that some people don't like to follow links, or if they're on slow or limited bandwidth, would rather stay on one site.

The microSIMs have been announced before, but there hasn't been a specific date as to when...they just showed up today, so why would anyone be searching at the moment? The WWDC has a slated date, so I'm sure that on June 7th - 11th people will be searching to see if the 4th iPhone is released or discussed. However, the microSIMs are not really talked about, so why would people be searching for them? Why don't you go pester someone else? Some people might actually like to have this thread here.

5 of 11 (2,544 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 29, 2010 12:38:46 PM
(0)
Guru

to each their own
your correct no argument here
im just waiting for the next thread to be " Jobs' anti-flash letter"

to each their own

6 of 11 (2,539 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 29, 2010 1:21:22 PM
(0)

EBSkater wrote:

I appreciate this thread because I didn't even know about the Micro SIMS. Thank you EBSkater.

EBSkater wrote:

I appreciate this thread because I didn't even know about the Micro SIMS. Thank you EBSkater.

7 of 11 (2,524 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 29, 2010 1:50:04 PM
(0)
Professor

iFrosty wrote:

to each their own

Already here, HAHA!!!

http://forums.wireless.att.com/t5/Apple/Abobe-gives-up-on-Flash-for-the-IPhone/m-p/1924321#M112535

iFrosty wrote:

to each their own

Already here, HAHA!!!

http://forums.wireless.att.com/t5/Apple/Abobe-gives-up-on-Flash-for-the-IPhone/m-p/1924321#M112535

8 of 11 (2,509 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 29, 2010 1:50:27 PM
(0)
Professor

mybubbles wrote:

EBSkater wrote:

You are very welcome, I'm glad I could bring some new news to you. :-)

mybubbles wrote:

EBSkater wrote:

You are very welcome, I'm glad I could bring some new news to you. :-)

9 of 11 (2,508 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 7, 2010 8:11:40 PM
(0)
Tutor

Do you think if I ask att for a new sim they will give me this kind or will they continue to give out the old sims unless its a phone that requires a micro sim?

Do you think if I ask att for a new sim they will give me this kind or will they continue to give out the old sims unless its a phone that requires a micro sim?

10 of 11 (2,037 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 7, 2010 8:51:27 PM
(0)
Teacher

Awesome, i am going to upgrade my sisters phone to an iphone 4, and give her my 3g, i was worried about the micro sim because it would be her number, so now i can get me one of these ahead of time, so when i upgrade my sisters plan to the iPhone 4, i can just pop mine in there and not have to worry about having to go to an apple store! awesome..... Hopefully she can still use her sim in my phone.. bah i always run into stupid issues like that

Awesome, i am going to upgrade my sisters phone to an iphone 4, and give her my 3g, i was worried about the micro sim because it would be her number, so now i can get me one of these ahead of time, so when i upgrade my sisters plan to the iPhone 4, i can just pop mine in there and not have to worry about having to go to an apple store! awesome..... Hopefully she can still use her sim in my phone.. bah i always run into stupid issues like that

11 of 11 (815 Views)